Monday, July 29, 2019

This is me.


     We people tend to judge others without knowing who they are, where they came from, and  what is their story.


    Nicole is my name, I am 15 years old. I am just an average girl  and also a school and home, home and school person. I am quite, I would rather stay in the corner than to be in the spotlight. I love my family and friends so much. I would do anything for them. I am studying for my family to be proud on me, to repay them for their sacrifices for me and for my siblings. For my friends, I easily forgive I hate long fights I always lower my pride just for us to be okay.  What I wish is just for me to finished my studies. 


       I accept who I am, so if anyone can't accept me for this, I don't care because except from myself my family and friends accepted me too.


https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=657&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=-7BTXdrFONnywQP0nqOYDA&q=dream++clipart&oq=dream++clipart&gs_l=img.3..0l6j0i7i30l4.5442.11578..12878...0.0..0.145.873.0j7......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67.PV7piDNYfic&ved=0ahUKEwiar8C65IHkAhVZeXAKHXTPCMMQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=mscXBNFyb6YyFM:



          





No comments:

Post a Comment