Saturday, October 12, 2019

My Second Grading

Image result for reflection          So this is the feeling to be like grade-10 student it's hard not just because of this subject but the combining forces of all. Sometimes I just want to give-up but I've started it and I have to finish it.

          I've gained a lot of knowledge during our second quarter. I learned so many things and explore about the topics. I've learned about the HTML tags, stand-alone tag and container tag, and I've learned how to use the text formatting tags, head tags and text alignments and on how to make a web pages, notepad and attributes. Thanks to this subject that reached me a lot of things, for adding my knowledge about this.

          Moving on, I will try my best for the next two more quarter to gain more knowledge for the future. Second grading is slightly hard but I've also enjoyed it. Yes it is stressful but at the end of the day we can say that is worth it.


https://www.google.com/search?q=reflection&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNRN_mMZPN9aNOh11T7t81BKE2qAwg:1570939419168&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh76uwrZjlAhXJyIsBHawtBQsQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1#imgrc=sEQfnH4Q_HIsuM:

No comments:

Post a Comment