Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Be what you want...

Be What You Want...

Image result for my dreamDream is our future. The future us our dream. Everyone of us have dreams in life. A dream that we are fulfilling. Dreams that will change the future. Dreams that will truly come true.
Dreams are like maps in this labyrint world. The reason why we are following the right path. The reason why we are not yet lost. The reason why we are not yet giving up in this crazy maze.

Everyone of us have a lots of dreams. Some dreams are quite elegant while others aren't. People dream to change their future. We people dream to believe in ourselves. Our future depend on our dream and ourselves. We are fulfilling our dreams to make  our future a successful one. We should study harder to make our future a good one.
Image result for my dream

Yes, just like you I also have lots of dreams. Is this really what I want? can this make me happy?, is this God wants me to do? As young child I really wanted to be a teacher someday, but as day passes I also wanted to be a chef and as a grow older I realized that I should also be practical and be an accountant, a job that make my family's life comfortable and make them proud on me. But who says that I can't be a teacher, chef and accountant? I want these and I promise it will be my future.
We all have dreams just work hard to reach it. And remember a man who achieve great success was once a great dreamer so dream big to achieve big.

Dream, believe, survive, successful future. If we dream , we believe to ourselves. If we believe of course we survive. If we survive to all challenges in life, we have a successful future. Just trust ourselves. Think positive. Pray to God everyday and we will answer all our prayers.


https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/follow-your-dreams-word-doodle-illustration/188075503
https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/mycity/news/how-i-changed-my-dream-to-become-a-diplomat-from-doctor


7 comments:

  1. Hope you can achieve your dreams someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe in yourself, someday you will achieve your dreams. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue achieving your dreams nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep in striving your dreams and study hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. believe in yourself, strive harder to reach your dreams!!. :>>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I hope someday you will achieve your dreams. Just don't forget that God is always with you in every challenges and problems you face. And when you fall, don't give up and try to stand. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you can make it! Just trust yourself! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete